PlayStation 3 delayed until 2007?
Merrill Lynch thinks that the Sony PlayStation 3 release may be delayed until 2007. On top of that it's suggested that it will cost around $900.
The release date isn't even the biggest issue here. You can't get the already released XBox 360 from any store anyway.
They go on eBay for about the same $900.
When 2007 comes and the XBox 360 goes for $300 (or less) and the PS3 for $900 - which one would you pick?
I myself would get three XBoxes before that one PlayStation. Better yet, I'll save that extra $600 to ultimately buy a high definition plasma TV!
Games will never look the same again.
The release date isn't even the biggest issue here. You can't get the already released XBox 360 from any store anyway.
They go on eBay for about the same $900.
When 2007 comes and the XBox 360 goes for $300 (or less) and the PS3 for $900 - which one would you pick?
I myself would get three XBoxes before that one PlayStation. Better yet, I'll save that extra $600 to ultimately buy a high definition plasma TV!
Games will never look the same again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home